THE STOP, START AND CONTINUE FEEDBACK MODEL
Here you have 3 simple columns, simply named Stop, Start and Continue and I pinned this up on the wall near the team and asked them to fill the sheet in over the next 2 weeks, they didn’t need to put their individual names against their comment. I wanted the team members to tell me what part of the processes they wanted to STOP doing, what they would like to START doing and what part of the process they want to CONTINUE doing.
Stop Start ContinueAsking your staff opinion can improve staff morale greatly, as the staff feel more valued and involved. Also, its easier to get the staff to buy in to changes and improvements that you then decide to make.
The STOP, START AND CONTINUE method can be used for numerous purposes not just team processes. You can use it as it focuses on, what are you doing that doesn’t work? STOP! What needs improving? START! And, what is working well? CONTINUE!
- What would you like the Team Leaders/Managers to STOP doing?
- What would you like the Team Leaders/Managers to START doing?
- What would you like the Team Leaders/Managers to CONTINUE doing?
- What marketing campaigns aren’t working? STOP!
- What improvement could we make to the campaigns? START!
- What marketing campaigns are working well? CONTINUE!